There are many forms of religion in this world. Hindu,Muslim,Christian,etc. I respect all forms of religion. But the first question which arises in our minds is what is religion and why do we need it?.... Religion simply means belief in gods or supernatural powers. Religion is required in all our lives. It gives us a sense of satisfaction. The most valid religion I found in this entire world is belief in the supreme personality of godhead or krishna. Krishna is god. Krishna is in everything. Krishna is the truth of life. I know for some of you atheists out there or other people this would be difficult to digest. But believe me krishna is the ultimate truth. It took me weeks to figure this out.... I was totally confused about all the religion and stuff. But at the end of the day I found the KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS most satisfying. We shall discuss in detail about krishna consciousness. I WILL WRITE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCES WHICH WE SOLVED DUE TO KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS.( I am not going to copy anything from the net or from the books) I will also write about what I have understood about KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS so far in my pages. Please stay updated with this blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment